5 Benefits of Joining a Loyalty Program
As a consumer, you’re probably a member of plenty of loyalty programs. Credit cards, grocery stores, airlines, hotels – they all offer something. And you know the benefits — coupons, deals, discounts, etc. So why not join one for your business? As a roofing company that purchases GAF products, there is an equally great, industry-specific loyalty club that lets you take advantage of deals that can help build your business. Whether you are a factory-certified GAF contractor or not, here are some reasons your company should join the GAF Business Building Club.
- It’s free! Registration is fast, free, and open to professional roofing contractors, builders, and remodeler companies in the U.S.
- Size doesn’t matter. Small or large companies can benefit from the rewards offered in the GAF Business Building Club.
- Save money. GAF is happy to find the best deals to pass along to our contractor companies. Perks like discounts on computers, cell phone service, and office supplies — or even deals on trucks — can help you save your business money.
- Tools to build your business. To assist you in closing more sales, there are tools to save time and streamline the sales process, such as help on estimates and financial analysis.
- Offers, promotions, and rewards. Earn GAF Reward Bucks on many of the GAF products you purchase anyway and redeem them for all types of gift cards. These cards can be used to help build your business.