See the Latest GAF Products and Apps to Help Save Time and Money at IBS
The NAHB International Builders’ Show® in Las Vegas is the largest light construction building industry tradeshow in the United States. With over 1,400 exhibitors and networking and educational opportunities, it’s the place to be from January 19-21 — and GAF will have a big presence there. Come to the GAF Booth #C2108 in Central Hall from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. during the three show days to:
- Spin the “Wheel of Chance” for exciting surprises!
- Hear about the roofing trends for 2016 from HGTV Home’s design director, Nancy Fire
- Learn about and see demos of the best roofing apps in the industry to help you save time and money
- See and touch the newest GAF Ultra-Premium Designer Shingle, Glenwood — the industry’s thickest triple-layer asphalt shingle
- Get expert advice to help you grow your business
On Tuesday, Jan. 19; Wed., Jan. 20; and Thurs., Jan. 21, from 2 p.m. – 2:30 p.m., come to the GAF Booth to hear media experts from Surefire Social discuss “5 Ways to Connect Social Media to Your Web Presence to Get More Leads.” Social media is crucial to your business. To have success with this marketing tool, you have to know why to do it, where to do it, and how it will impact your business. Stop by the GAF Booth to learn how to create an integrated digital marketing strategy as well as how to get and manage the right leads from social media.
We look forward to seeing you at the show.