Coatings Challenge: A steep slope roofer looks to expand his business.
With a low investment, and ease of installation, GAF coatings are a great way to grow your business, whether you’re a low slope or steep slope contractor. Welcome to Episode 1 of the GAF Coatings Challenge with Michelle Carlin, GAF senior product manager, coatings.
- A steep-slope pro looking to branch out into small low-slope roofing jobs.
- Hopes to handle both metal and asphalt roofs.
- Does not know where to start.
- What would YOU recommend?
- “Small low-slope roofing jobs” suggests a desire for a balance of cost and performance with minimal capital investment
- As a water-based acrylic, the contractor can start with a minimal investment in personal protection equipment (always check the product Safety Data Sheet for proper equipment).
- It can also be applied with brush, roller, or sprayer, so it may accommodate equipment the crew already uses.
- Easy cleanup helps maximize productivity as the company grows.
For informational purposes only. Always review published application instructions, product Safety Data Sheets, and Limited Warranty on GAF Liquid-Applied Roof Coatings for complete coverage and restrictions. For technical, system, and warranty information, visit gaf.com or call 1-800-766-3411.