Coatings Challenge: A steep slope roofer looks to expand his business.
With a low investment, and ease of installation, GAF coatings are a great way to grow your business, whether you’re a low slope or steep slope contractor. Welcome to the GAF Coatings Challenge with Michelle Carlin, GAF senior product manager, coatings.
- A steep-slope pro looking to branch out into small low-slope roofing jobs.
- Hopes to handle both metal and asphalt roofs.
- Does not know where to start.
- What would YOU recommend?
- “Small low-slope roofing jobs” suggests a desire for a balance of cost and performance with minimal capital investment
- As a water-based acrylic, the contractor can start with a minimal investment in personal protection equipment (always check the product Safety Data Sheet for proper equipment).
- It can also be applied with brush, roller, or sprayer, so it may accommodate equipment the crew already uses.
- Easy cleanup helps maximize productivity as the company grows.
Get to know more about one of the most popular commercial roofing systems, including resources for training and education, at the Liquid Membrane Roofing Systems page at gaf.com
For informational purposes only. Always review published application instructions, product Safety Data Sheets, and Limited Warranty on GAF Liquid-Applied Roof Coatings for complete coverage and restrictions. For technical, system, and warranty information, visit gaf.com or call 1-800-766-3411.