Celebrate National Roofing Week with GAF and the NRCA!
The National Roofing Contractor Association (NRCA) will kick off the 2018 National Roofing Week (NRW) on Sunday, June 3. GAF has a full week of events scheduled to help recognize the important work that roofers do in their communities. Check our Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram pages for daily stories, photos and features on roofing contractors and the positive impact you make.
Let’s Get Social
We invite you to share your own photos and stories on social media. Either use the hashtag #nationalroofingweek and tag GAF on Facebook and/or Instagram during Roofing Week, or submit your stories and photos beforehand and we might feature them on our pages! Each day of National Roofing Week, GAF social media will focus on a different topic, so check back each day for updates on:
- Monday, June 4: Employee Appreciation Day
- Share stories of the outstanding workers on your crew.
- Tuesday, June 5: Employee Training
- What are you doing to raise the game of your employees?
- Wednesday, June 6: Charity
- Roofers are often among the most generous businesspeople in their communities. What are you doing to give back?
- Thursday, June 7: Residential and Commercial Project Showcase
- Show us the fruits of your labor! Send photos and background on the projects that fill you with pride.
- Friday, June 8: National Roofing Week Wrap-up
NRCA Thunderclap Campaign
The NRCA has also launched a social media blitz campaign on the Thunderclap service. On June 3, a unified message celebrating National Roofing Week will be automatically posted on Facebook, Twitter and Tumblr on behalf of all participating roofing contractors. Register to participate here.
We look forward to spending the week honoring the important work you do every day!